Skip to main content

Sweet apology and letting go

Huhu.. miss me anybody? haha..
Take a look on what i find  on the study table few days ago ...



tada....

If you knew me, you'll know how much i like the cutie things..huhu
Then i asked, " Siapa punya ni, kenapa comel sangat"
My little brother then replied, " adik punya"

I took the eraser and smiled back at the smilling face.. 
Look at what i find out...



Then I said, " kalau adik punya, kenapa tulis from adik.. ni mesti nak bagi kat orang kan..cieeee... nak bagi kat sapa, baik habaq cepat"

My brother just replied me with a smile..


I brought the note book and the eraser to his desk, and then ask him.."bagi kat kak la buku ni eh, comel" 

                                              

Then, I opened the book, and looked at what i find..huhu






I then said.."ow, nak bagi kat kakak(my little sister, salsabila, we used to call her kakak) ke..ciee..sweet la pulak adik ni:p"
He said, "cuba baca betul-betul...."
I read it again.. huuu




Hahahahaha...........
Huuuu..speechless terus.... ^_______________^

On sweet apology and letting go

Here's the story behind it...
Few days before this, my little brother played game on my so called "ketinggalan zaman handphone", while at the same i kept on reminding him to place it back after he finished using it, so that i can find it whenever i want.. The next day i find out that the phone is not there, and i tried to found out, but percuma!!!..then i waited for him coming back from school and asked him to found it for me.

" did you put it back at it's place like i told you before?" I asked..

He nod his head and show me where he put it..

"Ow, i don't think you put it there, i am searching for it the whole morning and it's not there. You have to find it for me now!!!" I said..

He then move around try to look for it, but it's no where to be found. I don't know what actually happen to the poor phone..T_____T...........
Until today, if i asked him about my phone, he will act like he tried to search for it, then he will avoiding me ...Grrrrr..

Earlier tonight, i asked him again..
My other sisters ramai-ramai said to me " dahla kak, belila phone baru!!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. Lagi..haih....
"So kak la yang salah ni????????????????????????????????..haha..haihhhhhhhh"

On Letting go

That poor phone, nobody will never understand how meaningful it is to me. I never ever heard any positive comments from others about that phone.

"K-ri sila beri telefon baru"
"K-ri, gantung la telefon tu dekat leher"
"K-ri, sampai bila nak pakai telefon ni, kedekut sangat"
"Kak, tolong la jangan guna telefon tu lagi"
" Ada lagi ya orang guna Hp macam ni zaman ni, makcik ingat dah tak da dah"

Huhu, macam-macam lagi, tak sampai hati nak tulis. Disrespecting that poor phone, is somehow more like disrespecting me..haha *lebay*, but it is, somehow, sometimes, make me feel sad. If they know why i hold on into something that are so unfashionable, so not up to date, so not having many function, can't take pictures, can't whats up, etc..... they will never underestimate it...It is more like my old good friend who always be there for me everytime i need it.(ok maybe not everytime when " others" need me (because i always misplace it) ^_~, but hello, at least it is loyal to me :) )  Like my old good friend,where i put in all my favourite  massages .It connects me with many important peoples, and updated me with up to date news. It have many important details. Sometimes it became my reminder, my clock, my everything... But the most important thing of all, it thought me on how to be a modest person. It make me to be grateful with whatever i had, and " rasa cukup dengan apa yang ada"  dan juga rasa tidak terlalu terikat dan memiliki. It completes me. I can fell that my heart and soul are free, free from any worry or  too much love..huhu..it also never make me to feel 'smaller' compared to others. I can still use it properly and all out in public and that make me proud of it..

For all the great memories, i thank you, but still i hope to meet you again soon T_T..
See you when i see you ;p


p/s: Now, i am on my way to finish a book entitle 'playing god' by Prof Rully SpPD-GH, and its very inspiring.. i just found one poem in the book and it do enlighten me on something...
Apakah gunanya seseorang
Belajar filsafat, teknologi, ilmu kedokteran atau apa saja,
Ketika ia pulang ke daerahnya, lalu berkata:
"disini aku merasa asing dan sepi"

-Sajak Seonggok Jagung-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can I free your doubtful mind

Dulu, waktu di tingkatan dua, sekali dalam sebulan pengetua akan masuk ke kelas kami menggantikan guru pendidikan Islam. Itu adalah peluang bagi pengetua mendekati kami para pelajar. Nak dijadikan cerita, suatu hari, pengetua masuk ke kelas kami. Pengetua memberi salam.  "Assalamualaikum" Maka kami menyambut salam pengetua dengan ucapan "Waalaikumussalam warahmatullah hi wabarakatuh" Seorang pelajar putera mengetuai bacaan doa. Setelah tamat, kami beramai-ramai mengaminkan doa. Mata pengetua saya lihat tertumpu di muka saya. Mungkin sebab meja saya betul betul sebaris dengan meja guru, tak ada apa apa kot. Setelah semua pelajar duduk, pengetua bersuara.  "Kamu yang di belakang tu, bangun!"  Semua pelajar kelas saya ramai-ramai menoleh ke belakang mencari siapa yang pengetua maksudkan. Saya menunjuk diri . Saya ke? "Ya, kamu, berdiri!" Saya bangun, muka terasa panas,mungkin juga merah, saya juga tidak tahu. 

great lost

Meeting my old smart brilliant high school friend at my friend's wedding today..never that I know  she elegantly quit being a houseman.. suprisingly.. I am not shocked with her decision....but I do admire her..she told me about that with a great smile I had ever seen.. it so sincere plus her happiness shining through her eyes.. she's made a great and cool decision that I never think that I will ever had the same courage to do the same things if I was in her position. On the other hand...one of my senior are leaving us today and I admit that I am sad.. this person I do admire so much.such a role model. I do meet so many good people but nobody can challange  him in many aspect.. I do learn a lot from him.. Last but not least.... I do feel that we lost such a great teacher this week.Dr I.. wishing you all the best in master programme... you taught me a lot of things about ong and also survival skill.. I like how you always point out my weakness..that really help me to move fo

Teladan Safa dan Marwah

Setiap kali mendengar cerita ini, setiap kali itu juga hati diketuk rasa... Kisah Hajar dan Nabi Ismail a.s yang saat itu masih bayi ditinggal nabi Ibrahim a.s  ditengah-tengah padang pasir yang panas terik, tiada air, tiada orang. Di sinilah ucapan Hajar yang masyhur. Kepada siapa kamu serahkan kami, adakah Allah yang perintahkan kamu demikian itu? Lantas jawab Ibrahim: Ya. Dengan penuh yakin. Isteri solehah berkata: Kalau begitu Allah s.w.t tidak akan mengabaikan kami. Justeru ia terkaya dengan khalik daripada makhluk. Nabi Ibrahim berserah diri kepada perintah Tuhannya dan sabar menanggung perpisahan dari istri dan anaknya. Kemudian ia berpaling ke arah mana mereka berada dan berdoa bagi mereka : 'Ya Tuhan kami, sesungguhnya aku telah menempatkan sebahagian keturunanku di lembah yang tidak mempunyai tanam-tanaman di dekat rumah Engkau (Baitullah) yang dihormati, ya Tuhan kami (yang demikian itu) agar mereka mendirikan shalat, maka jadikanlah hati sebagian manusia cenderun