Skip to main content

Numb

HAHA: try test ni tadi dekat facebook. Walaupun tau tak betul, paling-paling pun, "its really comforting me:) ".
I do have lots of great ideas, but to deliver them are my biggest difficulty for me to overcome.
Should i take it as a challange? Yes, I do.

Today i really had a good talk with few lovely peoples. Despite of my sleepiness of the so called "post oncall syndrome", i do remember each word they said to me. Meanwhile, as i am awake, and with some reflection, those words really haunting me.

As far i could remember, i am a bit numb when something big happen suddenly. It just that, when something happen beyond my expectation, i really don't know how to react, how i feel,what the right thing to say,what should i do. Especially when it invove myself or peoples close to my heart. DUMB or NUMB? whatever. I remember the early days when i was studying in the boarding school during my secondary school years, my batchmate keep on asking me how do i feel to be apart from family. I said, i don't feel anything. I think, i am just ok. Haha. It took me about three month to realize my so-called "homesick", where at that time most of my friends are fully recovered. I also remember the time when my sister want to further her study abroad, and i was so happy for her and really excited to sent her off at the airport. But, when the time came to say bye-bye, i broke into tears, and to make it worst, i cried all the way home that night and few days after that until i realize what actually happen..haha..weird is it? But that kind of things keep happening. Recently, one of my good friend got sick, and i was so worried. I did not call nor sms not even buy anything for her or even do anything i used to do for others. All i do is just put on the "brave face " where its actually very hard inside.

Something big going to happen in my family and i am very excited about it. From the survey my mum told me about the reaction of my siblings, i can see there's a mixed-feelings and emotions. Everybody have their own good way of describing it ..haha. My mum describe my reaction as 'profesional'. HAHA. I know, i am always professional mum :). I used to have the kind of instinct and i know what the right thing to say and that's actually what i feel deep in my heart. Maybe, due to my time lag of realizing something, i then finally realize what i should feel in the first place. And i hope its not too late to say this..

Especially for you (you know who you are;) )

" I always love you and i always pray the best for you. But still i am sad thinking of losing you. You know, everything will never be the same after this. Future will be BETTER, Insha Allah, but still i will be really missing the past . There's a lot of things we used to do and share together and there's also so many chance that i am just mess it up. But still i can't go to the past and try to cover it up(although i really want to). Maybe, the right thing to do right now is just to move on. Wishing for a brighter future, Biiznillah. I do pray the best for your future undertakings. May Allah bless you always:)"

me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can I free your doubtful mind

Dulu, waktu di tingkatan dua, sekali dalam sebulan pengetua akan masuk ke kelas kami menggantikan guru pendidikan Islam. Itu adalah peluang bagi pengetua mendekati kami para pelajar. Nak dijadikan cerita, suatu hari, pengetua masuk ke kelas kami. Pengetua memberi salam.  "Assalamualaikum" Maka kami menyambut salam pengetua dengan ucapan "Waalaikumussalam warahmatullah hi wabarakatuh" Seorang pelajar putera mengetuai bacaan doa. Setelah tamat, kami beramai-ramai mengaminkan doa. Mata pengetua saya lihat tertumpu di muka saya. Mungkin sebab meja saya betul betul sebaris dengan meja guru, tak ada apa apa kot. Setelah semua pelajar duduk, pengetua bersuara.  "Kamu yang di belakang tu, bangun!"  Semua pelajar kelas saya ramai-ramai menoleh ke belakang mencari siapa yang pengetua maksudkan. Saya menunjuk diri . Saya ke? "Ya, kamu, berdiri!" Saya bangun, muka terasa panas,mungkin juga merah, saya juga tidak tahu. 

great lost

Meeting my old smart brilliant high school friend at my friend's wedding today..never that I know  she elegantly quit being a houseman.. suprisingly.. I am not shocked with her decision....but I do admire her..she told me about that with a great smile I had ever seen.. it so sincere plus her happiness shining through her eyes.. she's made a great and cool decision that I never think that I will ever had the same courage to do the same things if I was in her position. On the other hand...one of my senior are leaving us today and I admit that I am sad.. this person I do admire so much.such a role model. I do meet so many good people but nobody can challange  him in many aspect.. I do learn a lot from him.. Last but not least.... I do feel that we lost such a great teacher this week.Dr I.. wishing you all the best in master programme... you taught me a lot of things about ong and also survival skill.. I like how you always point out my weakness..that really help me to move fo

Demam

Bila jadi houseman ni, demam pun rasa bersalah.Tapi demam tu datang juga tanpa rasa bersalah, nak buat lagu mana kan.... Kadang-kadang, saya sedar yang saya dalam beberapa perkara tidak meletakkan sesuatu pada tempatnya.. zalim ke macam tu? mungkin, ya, mungkin jugak tidak.. cumanya, pada saat perkara tersebut terjadi saya tidak sedar sampaila tak lama kemudian terdetik dalam hati, kenapala aku buat macam tu, kenapala, kenapala..tapi dah buat kan... how i wish i can roll back time and be more ****..... I want to move on now... despite all my weakness , my inabilities, my limits, my discouragement , lack of confident, i believe in myself that i can go through this. i really love doing this! its actually my actual feeling but its deteriorating over time. how come i'am weakening so fast? till then..